2010 AGM Agenda
July 15, 2010
Bobsleigh CANADA Skeleton
2010 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
When: Tuesday July 20, 2010
Where: Four Points Sheraton Hotel
8220 Bowridge Crescent NW
Calgary AB, T3B 2V1
Time: 6:00 pm registration
7:00 pm AGM Commencement
2) Accept the Minutes of the 2009 Annual General Meeting of Bobsleigh Canada Skeleton
3) Business Arising from the Minutes
- 11/0809.1 Treasurer – Appointment of Treasurer for one year.
4) Receive the report of the President and Chief Executive Officer of the Association for the last fiscal period
5) Receive the report from the Auditors
6) Approve the audited Financial Statement for the year ending March 31, 2010
7) Approve the 2010-2011 Budget
8) Appointment of the Auditors
9) Bylaws Amendments
- No Amendments
10) Ratify the Acts of the Board
11) Elect members to the Board according to the Association’s electoral policies
- Two positions to be elected as per BCS Bylaw 7.2 for a four year term: President and Director at Large
- One position to be elected due to the resignation of Mike Kwiatkowski through to 2012.
- Treasurer position to be elected through to 2012 due to the appointment for one year of Astrid Wolf.
o President – Motion 11/0910.1: Bernie Asbell / Turc Harmesynn: Nominate Reid Morrison for President.
o Director at Large (2014) – Motion 11/0910.2: Reid Morrison / Astrid Wolf: Nominate Bernie Asbell for Director at Large
o Director at Large (2012) – Motion 11/0910.3: Reid Morrison / Astrid Wolf: Nominate Lee Grenier for Director at Large
o Treasurer (2012)– Motion 11.0910.4: Reid Morrison / Bernie Asbell: Nominate Astrid Wolf for Treasurer
12) Confirm the date and place of next Association Annual General Meeting
13) Set the annual membership fees
14) Name the signing officers for the Association for financial documents;
15) Transact such other matters as may come before the Annual General Meeting